Real quick. As our little DR following grows(Thank you), we’ve decided to grow with you.
The Daily Dozen will be a collection of interesting blogs, articles, observations: basically us justifying our procrastination by collecting 12 random(hopefully relevant) links.
Any suggestions: shoot us a line at email@example.com or @DiaspoRadical. Pamoja.
– Do You Spit or Swallow? [Rafiki Kenya]
– 50 Ways to Find a Lover in Nairobi [Diary of A Gay Kenyan]
– Apple Sells 120,000 iPads in One Day [TSS]
– 3 Cheers For the Placenta Party [Zuqka]
– Industrializing a Nation is an Art of War [Kumekucha]
– First Lady Blames Police For Protests [Nation]
– CIA Documents: How The Cold War Shaped Kenya [Nation]
– The ICANN Meeting That Almost Never Was [Standard]
– U.S. to Roll Out Major Broadband Policy [Reuters]
– A Look Into The Future: Kenyan Sci-Fi [BBC]
– Indonesia Hit by a 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake [CNN]
– War on Corruption Should Begin With Petty Offenders [Kenyan Psychiatrist]